Parent & Children's Groups - CAPC
The Parent & Children's Groups give parents and their preschoolers a chance to socialize and develop new skills.
- Operate as an informal drop-in
- Are held weekly, for 2 hours per week, in Carleton Place, Perth, and Smiths Falls
- Give parents the opportunity to develop friendships, share in group discussions and hear guest speakers
- Give children the opportunity to play with other children, learn new skills and have fun
- Provide snacks, fun outings, arts and crafts, and play
- Can provide transportation, if needed
Groups are run by Connections in cooperation with:
- Childrens Resources on Wheels & Ontario Early Years Centre
Please note - groups are cancelled under the following conditions:
- when school buses are cancelled
- when it is a holiday
- when it is Summer or March break
Feel free to contact the main office to confirm when groups are running.